Saturday, November 22, 2014

Eleven.Twenty One.Fourteen.




Welcome back you guys! So on Saturday I went to Potomac Mills for the first time, and might I say I fell immediately in love. They had everything from F21 to Saks fifth, and I didn't even have time to circle the whole place. (I will be returning soon to buy Xmas gifts.) Today I purchased another 2 pairs of shoes,but before you kill me, they were on sale! lol  I purchased a pair of Sliver metallic slip ons for $13,and a pair of Gray peep toe booties for $16, all from Marshall's. (In retrospect, perhaps it was best that i didn't circle the mall because I would be broke.) So I almost have everything I need to complete this long awaited Fall/Winter lookbook, but depending on when I have the time it may just become a Winter lookbook. Stay tuned for that and the A.Wang X H&M lookbook.
****Side note: thank you to everyone who keeps up with my blog, even though I don't post as frequently as I would like too. I love you guys for that! Also tell me what you would like to see on here, any suggestions are welcomed. Just email me at AlexisJBattle@Gmail.com or hit me up via Twitter or Instagram both entitled V00dooChildd (those first two "o" are zeros BTW)

See you all on my next post,

--Love AJ.









Camel Coat and Brown Booties : H&M
Plaid Scarf: F21 Men's section
Long sleeve Crop top and Dark wash Easy Jeans: American Apparel





























No comments:

Post a Comment