Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Day In the District

  Hey everyone welcome back to my blog! Now that it is actually cold out I couldn't wait to bring out my coats and scarfs. This past Friday I went down to Chinatown/Gallery Place,which is downtown DC for those who are not from the area, to catch up with a friend of mine. While we were down there we snapped endless photos,found some great fall/winter accessories, and had a great dinner at Vapiano's. I purchased a pair of leather gloves (because it's getting ungodly cold) from UO for about $30,A deep olive green overcoat from F21 for $84.80 and a Plaid scarf for $10 (However I received 20% off by signing up for their membership) lastly from H&M a pair of dark brown colored booties for $50 and some midi rings. When I shop, especially when i don't have it like that, I scout out the deals! With Black Friday and Christmas around the corner you will definitely find tons of deals, so be sure to rack up! 

See you all on my next post,

--Love AJ. <3




Camel Coat:H&M
Pointed Booties:Choies
Black Leather Pouch and Olive Circle Scarf :American Apparel
Leather Gloves and Cat Eye Shades:UO










                        

















No comments:

Post a Comment