Saturday, November 1, 2014

"You'll Be A Woman Soon" PULP FICTION INSPIRED COSTUME

     "In the real world, Halloween is when kids dress up in costumes and beg adults for candy.In girl world Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." -- Mean Girls 

I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, there's a refreshing chill in the air,people are decked out in the most intricate costumes,and the candy is always a plus. So this year I decided to dress up as one of my favorite movie characters Ms Mia Wallace from the Quentin Tarantino classic Pulp Fiction. Anyone who knows me personally knows that I'm utterly obsessed with this film and I have been planning this ensemble for months! So here's my attempt at being Ms Mia Wallace. The best thing about this costume was that I didn't even have to break the bank, everything I needed was already in my closet. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did wearing it.See you guys on my next post. PS I've working on putting  together a lookbook for the A/W season so stay tuned for that within the next couple weeks!



I didn't have the time to do my own outfit grid ,However this was a pretty similar layout to what I wore...Listed is the exact items that I put together
Olive Green Duster Coat :Missguided.us.com,
Simple white blouse: Ralph Lauren
Black skinny jeans: H&M,
Black flats: Steve madden.












For those who are curious about what i used for the "bloody nose" it was a food coloring gel! Which worked successfully because people really thought I got punched it the face. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment