Sunday, April 5, 2015

21!

"Your twenties are your selfish years. It's a decade to immerse yourself in every single thing possible. Be selfish with your time and all aspects of you. Tinker with shit, travel, explore, love a lot, love a little and never touch the ground." --- Kyoko Escamilla



  Hey everyone, I know that I haven't made a posted in quite some time. I had to take a hiatus from it for a while. I was in a place of uncertainty. I felt discouraged and didn't even know if I wanted to blog or do anything anymore. So I'm on a journey of sorts, a journey to find myself and figure out what I really want out of life. With that being said I had to fall back in love with Blogging and fashion and now I have returned. 21, it even feels foreign to me as I type it. I still don't even feel like I'm that old yet. Most people who turn 21 are down for the "turn up" and go hard that day. Personally, I don't feel the need to do all of the traditional coming of age stuff, because turning a year older means that I have been blessed to see another year and I'm just working harder to achieve my goals. I spent the first half of it in back home New York and then my actual bday in DC. New York was great as always but since I was there for such a short time I didn't take any pictures :( However, I  definitely flicked it up for on my birthday! Below is the all the outfit details and where you can find everything. While shopping for my bday outfit I found myself in a panic because I felt that had to do the most since its my big 21st. I ended up getting some inspo from a blogger I saw on Instagram and decided to go with a minimal/monochrome look for the big day.


See you all on my next post,

Love AJ




I wanted to come up with an outfit that captured my personality. I love a good pair of pumps just as much as the next girl I live in trainers or sneakers 90% of the time. I've really feeling the monochrome suited look so and I really couldn't pick between heels or trainers so I did both!
Duster coat and pants : F21
Ribbed crop top: Topshop







Accessories: Clutch:F21
Watch: Fossil
Midi Rings: Topshop













Trainers: Saucony via Madewell
Heels: Zara




















No comments:

Post a Comment